Sunday, April 24, 2005

Pacifico Clara beer shirts

One of our favorite brands is Pacifico Clara. Brewed by Grupo Modelo in Mexico, this beer has been a favorite of the surf community for years and is slowly spreading across the U.S.

The Pacifico brand is easily recognizable by its yellow rectangle and white life saver. With it's surfer and beach orientation and retro label, the Pacifico brand is prime for some cool merchandise. However, the brand is just now starting to appear on shirts, hats, and the like.

I bought my first Pacifico shirt at a market in Puerto Vallarta in 1995, and still own it. I've been trying to locate higher quality items since then, and finally found a few. At SudsGear we now offer two men's shirts and one women's shirt. The white shirt is a must-have, but we also love the blue ringer and brown for their retro style! Anybody have any feedback on these items?

http://www.sudsgear.com/index.asp?PageAction=MFGSEARCH&ManfID=26&Page=1

We also love the Pacifico beer neon sign with the Sailfish on it. This would be a great addition for a home bar or a surf or fishing-themed room or restaurant.

If anyone knows of a good source for Pacifico hats, please let us know! We're looking for a good supplier.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best place I have found for pontiac game changing performance is pontiac game changing performance

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home